Donate to Woodland Community School
Thank you for your generosity!
We love our van!
July 1, 2016
Dear Families and Friends of Woodland Community School, What are your favorite memories from elementary school? Did you delve into a project that ignited your interest? Did you take a field trip somewhere special? Did you have a teacher who changed your life?
At Woodland Community School your generosity has helped to nourish these positive memories for our students each and every day. Last year we wrote and asked you to make a donation towards a new school van. You helped to make that dream become a reality! Here are some of the favorite memories that resulted:
- Going to the beach and writing everyone's names in the sand -Ani
- Going to Cannon for Snowboarding lessons -Leo
- Watching “The Secret Circus” at the Catamount Center for the Arts -Todd
- Having a “sing off” in the van on our way back from Portsmouth -Zoe
- Going to the Woods School during our "Survival" Journey -Faustine
- Hiking Zealand Falls! -Luca
- Listening to music in the van on the way to see the tide pools at Odiorne Point -Tye
Thank you for making these and many other moments possible for our students.
Consider giving to Woodland in honor of that teacher, project or field trip that inspired you, knowing that your donation will have twice the impact and potential to come alive again through our students. On behalf of Woodland Community School, thank you for supporting us as we move forward, shifting the way education is manifested and remembered, one student at a time.
Founder and WCS Board President
Over the years we have received countless supply donations that enhance our everyday life at Woodland - from upcycle building materials to high tech blenders! We cannot thank our community enough for such incredible generosity! If you would like to be part of giving to Woodland in this way, please consider items from our wishlist below. Feel free to contact us with specific questions!
- red paint
- hot glue sticks
- variety of nails (finish, brads)
- sandpaper (variety of grits)
- c-clamps for woodworking projects
- small woodworking vice
- large woodworking vice
- 2 hand drills (manual, not power)
- safety glasses (children and adults size)
- 2 coping saws
- 2 -3 block planes
- plastic squares -triangle and framing
- 2 foot level
- 2 wooden rulers
- swiss vegetable peelers
- Kirby Avalir Vacuum Cleaner
- Chrome Book Printer