Haunted Happenings were a blast...
- Treasure Hunt (an group of olders created this adventure for the youngers!)
- Donut on a String Challenge
- Haunted Barn (terrifying this year!)
This week we finished up the Portfolio process and began the Journey choosing process. Many ideas came together to narrow down the choices to the following remaining categories.
- Bakin' and Makin'
- Flying Machines
- Theatrical Arts
We encourage you to discuss these topics and generate some project ideas with your child(ren). Help them expand the idea and come up with ideas they may not have thought of.
During the interim between Building and Mecahnics Journey and our next Journey, we have been spending a lot of time outside on the Woods Trail for Forest School.
Forest School this week looked like this:
- roasting apples on a fire (the apples were well done!)
- fort building
- Meet a Tree
- Stalk Walk
- Wind and the Willows
- The Whole Enchilada
- Spider Web
- Hand Shadows
Free Choice happenings this week...
- Writing with Jessie
- Baking (healthy) Donuts -A Special Thank You to Susan for helping in the kitchen!
- Reading The Scorch Trials
- Haunted Barn Practice
- Home Plate Baseball
Have a great week and Happy Halloween!